First launched in 2018, Reddy quickly became one of Petco’s most popular brands, inspired by millennial urban pet parents looking for high-quality, innovative, functional and sustainably-made products for their pets. The brand offers a broad assortment, including apparel, collars, leashes, harnesses, beds, bowls, feeders and travel accessories for everyday adventures.
“Reddy’s growth and popularity among active and trend-forward pet parents has been steady since launch,” said Nick Konat, Petco’s Chief Merchandising Officer. “And it’s only accelerated over the last 18+ months as millions of pet parents are exploring outdoor activities and taking their pets with them wherever they go. This first-of-its-kind boutique will continue fueling that exploration by giving New York City pet parents a hub to bond, recharge and find the latest must-have gear to style their best lives together.”
The launch of Reddy SoHo marks the first time the company has opened a retail location dedicated to a single, exclusive brand. The space is designed as an edgy, urban boutique inspired by industrial design and complemented by Reddy’s bold color palette, patterns and textures. In addition to a robust selection of Reddy merchandise across apparel, accessories and supplies, the store provides local and visiting dogs and their parents an exclusive interactive experience, including:
- A lounge area with free Wi-Fi and, in the coming months, an adventure concierge to plan activities with your pet, along with a calendar of recommended monthly activities in and around the city;
- A fitting station for finding the perfect look and fit for your furry friend, as well as custom services like personalized pet tags and on-site product monogramming, plus phone charging stations at the customization table;
- Exclusive, complimentary amenities for pets, including sanitary water stations, a “treatery” and whipped cream cups for pups;
- A JustFoodForDogs fresh nutrition station offering a range of high-quality dog foods and treats formulated to meet specific, critical nutritional needs, as well as a variety of supplements to help boost pets’ health; and
- Gram-ready walls, a “Bark Board” for community updates and a pet polaroid wall showcasing furry shop-goers in their element.
Reddy SoHo is currently open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. In the coming months, Reddy SoHo will release new products exclusive to the store. Customers can also apply their Petco Pals Rewards and Petco gift cards to in-store purchases and make appointments at local Petco …….